Is your gut health causing thinning hair? Hairbiotic is here.
Meet the probiotic designed with hair in mind. Poor gut health is a root cause of thinning hair.
A healthy gut allows for better absorption of nutrients that help you build strong hair and supports a healthy inflammatory response, which is key for better hair growth.
Who needs Hairbiotic?
Consider taking Hairbiotic if your gut health and beneficial bacteria have been compromised by:
- Nutrient deficiency
- Digestive complaints such as bloating or gas
- Recent use of antibiotics
- Poor diet
- Lack of exercise
Hair Health – Formulated with strains known to support gut health and address the same triggers that influence hair health.
Biome Health – Designed to promote growth and diversity of healthy bacteria.
Boost Defenses – Formulated with strains known to support a healthy inflammatory response, help improve epithelial integrity of intestinal lining and optimize immune signaling.
More Nutrients – Designed to improve nutrient absorption of hair- building essentials.
Indications - For adults with challenged microbiomes looking to complement Nutrafol Core formulas for better hair health.
Recommendations - Take 1 capsule once daily with or without food.
- Physician formulated with 20 billion CFUs of 7 specific probiotic strains to support gut health as it relates to your hair.
- Designed with a unique non-fiber prebiotic—an innovative bacteriophage helps target bad bacteria while repopulating with beneficial bacteria.
- Features spore forming bacteria strain, Bacillus Subtilus, resistant to acid and bile and known to stimulate colonization of healthy bacteria.
- Acid-resistant capsules help ensure probiotics survive stomach acidity and travel deep into the digestive tract.
- Packaged in a double chamber desiccant bottle to ensure viability of live probiotic strains without need for refrigeration.
Think your gut health could be affecting your hair?
Contact us to learn more about Hairbiotic. We offer single bottles for $48 or save 13% by choosing the 3-month ProPack for $125 (a $144 value).